Sunday, May 25, 2008

yoohoo.. yes you.

as i gaze into those almond eyes
and that mischievous smile
i can't help but ask myself,
why do i allow myself to fall?

how your skin brushes up to me accidentally
or as you come up and talk to me,
your mere presence sends unexplainable feelings
much as i cannot decipher..

we share such excruciating distance;
when you're near, i cannot think clearly
but whenever you're out of sight,
my mind wanders to where you are.

the silly things you say or do cheer me up
while i try my best to hide my smile
just pretending nonchalantly as a friend
and that i see you nothing more than that..

1 comment:

Work at Home Online Jobs said...

blog hopping. saw you in mylot. nice post!

i added you in my blogroll. hope you can add me too. my sites:
Earn P160,000 per month!
Best Online Jobs!
How a Pinay Makes Money Online!
Call Center Jobs. Apply Here!